- Delta Group was founded and started activities in İskenderun with floating storage vessel.
- Supply and logistic activities between Turkey and Iraq commenced.
- Ceyhan, İskenderun Oil Terminal started. (100,000 cbm)
- One of the worldwide biggest LPG inland fleet established.
- Capacity of oil terminal at Ceyhan increased to 295,000 cubic meters and became one of the biggest independent liquid oil storage facilities of the Mediterranean.
- Biggest LPG terminal of Turkey installed at Ceyhan- Dörtyol. (65 thousand cubic meters)
- Fully integrated LPG distribution network in Turkey started activities under “Delta Gas” brand on a nationwide level.
- Turkey-wide liquid fuel distribution licenses obtained.
- First floating depot activities commenced in Poti -Georgia
- Fuels retail distribution network commenced activities under Delta brand name all around Turkey.
- Fuels Retail Distribution network activity was rebranded as international “GULF” with a 30-year license agreement.
- Distribution of Gulf lubricant oils started under a new license agreement .
- Poti – Georgia Oil Terminal Phase 2 was commissioned (80,000 cbm)
- Completion of state-of-art biodiesel refinery investment and became the market leader in Turkey in a short span of time.
- nland shipment, storage and logistics activities commenced in North and East Africa.
- Additional capacity investment project at Ceyhan Oil Terminal completed (total capacity was increased to 650 thousand cubic meters) and was awarded as the leading investor of the region.
- Number of fuels retail station network stations exceeded 100 supported by continued investments.
- Storage capacity of Ceyhan Oil Terminal was increased to 700,000 cubic meters.
- Works started for one of the longest jetty port projects of the world.
- Partnership established with Rubis Group of France for regional growth and investment to Delta Ceyhan Liquid fuel terminal.
- Delta Rubis commenced the first bunker fuel operation of the region at Ceyhan Terminal.
- The logistics facility and shipment fleet in North and East Africa became one of the biggest in the region.
- Delta Group added Mining to its investments and took over Alser Mining Company located in Burdur, Aegion region to perform chromium mining.
- Delta Rubis built one of the biggest jetty port facility of the world, with a capacity to serve vessels of 200,000 DWT having a maximum draft of 19 meters, with 6 berths with a total length of 2.5km, being the biggest investment project of the company history and was awarded by Platts as one of the top 5 construction projects in the world.
- Delta Star Trading Department was developed and expanded. Activities commenced in the trade of all base metals and minerals, especially chromium.
- Delta Group has continued its investments in mining business by taking over 3 License sites at Aegean region with a total area of more than 20,000 decares.
- Delta Group is taking over additional Chromium Licenses for a land with an area more than 40,000 decares in total at the Aegean region and has become the biggest mining company engaged on a field of 69 square kilometers in the region.